TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100

More about me and what my blog is about


 

So just a little about me - I'm 37, and a stay at home mum to two boys, aged three and a half and two and a half, with a 13 month age gap between them - our days are filled with fun, laughter and tears and I wanted to share our crazy journey.


I've just sat and written a list of subjects to blog about (theres 48 topics on the list so far!), and I've already started drafting three of them!

So here's a little taster of what's coming up on my blog:

 

I'm going to be talking about why I didn't have a birth plan second time round, and how my relationship with husband changed when we had kids.

Me and the boys are going to have a sunflower growing competition, and start a butterfly farm, and grow caterpillars into butterflies.

        

We are also hoping to do some baking and make some Easter themed treats.

My youngest hates vegetables so I'm going to see if I can trick him into eating them - so far mashing another vegetable with mashed potatoes has failed.

I'm going to have a go at vlogging! So I'll be sure to post the link when I do it.

Feel free to ask me any questions, and please please please like my Facebook page and share with your friends

Thank you xxx

Please follow this link to my Facebook page:


Comments